Monday, July 4, 2011

Princess has a Friend Staying Over


For those of you that don't know this is my Dog Princess
 Princess has a friend staying with her for the next week.  At least I thought she was Princess's friend until I found this email posted on my computer from Scout to her mother.


Dear dog don mom,

      What ever were you thinking when you left me with THAT woman.
I don't like complaining, but realllllllly, you are kidding.
     Let me tell you about her sleeping habits. Truthfully I have trained you well and we do go to bed at a reasonable time like 9:00 pm. I have given her all kind of hints like lying on top of her    when she is watching TV and not baseball games - I could understand baseball which is based on chasing a ball, but Something I believe is called FASHOLE POLICE - doesn't even have sirens. Last night I thought she was finally ready for bed           
I stared for over 30 minutes,
 , the woman is dense

 and guess what she did till 2:00 in the morning, she went in the back room and used the machinery. Finally we went to bed, and then it started. She wouldn't let me under the covers - Can you Imagine that? What is she thinking? What were you Thinking leaving me with woman who clearly doesn't understand the first thing about my needs?
       Ha, she thought she made it clear. I waited till she was asleep and got right under the pillow under her legs or next to her back for the rest of the night. She kept moving around in her sleep. I am hopeful that she got so tired that we will go to sleep at a reasonable time tonight.
      There are some plus sides. She feeds me freshly cooked stew in the morning, but it is the barbecue chicken in the evening that truly makes me howl for joy. You have just got to get her recipe. Also I know she suspects that I am the one eating the food, however, I hate to break it to her, it is the White Trash Dog Princess that sneaks about and eats my food!!!
Just wait, Princess will get her just desserts and it wont be chicken either.
         She also did one other good thing this morning. She took out my little rubber baseball and threw it across her big yard until I had enough. Really, did she really think I would do it more then 20 times, 17 was more then sufficient. If she thinks it will tire me out, fat chance. I just decided to smell the cat smells on the porch near the front door.
     I know you communicate with this woman, would you please try and do something about this situation?

Yours in Faith.
Scout the dog

This is the text of the email that was sent to Scout and  I intercepted from Scout's Mother who left Scout with me.

Oh, dear Scouty, I am so sorry you are having SUCH a rough time. I mean, beef stew and BBQ chicken on the same day. It is a good thing you did your exercises afterwards! About the sleeping....she will wear out eventually and spend all day in bed and won't realize you are in there with her, I promise...she is VERY forgetful and tires easily as you saw by the 17 ball throws. Try to hang in there doggie dearest and we will rescue you ASAP.

Are her grandies still coming to stay with you? If so be nice, they like that trash dog Princess so keep YOUR mouth shut about her!
Dog Mama





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you solve the comment problem, LOL.

Donnamo